Training class for lawyers and advocates on fight against discrimination toward LGBTQI community
On 21-22 February 2018, at the Human Rights House in Chernihiv, a training class on the fight against discrimination toward the LGBTQI community will be held for lawyers and advocates.
The training program includes:
– Particulars of communication and work with the LQBTQI community;
– Sociopsychological origins of homophobia and transphobia and their effect on discrimination;
– Categories and types of discrimination;
– Review of national anti-discrimination legislation;
– Review of ECtHR case law on discrimination against the LQBTQI community;
– Analysis of actual cases.
Please fill out the form at this link if you wish to participate in the event:
Applications are accepted up to and including 31 January.
Seats are limited. Applicants will be notified regarding the results on 5 February.
If you have any questions, please send them to the following email:
email@example.com – Vladyslav Petrov, project coordinator on protection of LGBTQI rights
The class is organized by the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union with the support of Freedom House Ukraine.
If you find an error on our site, please select the incorrect text and press ctrl-enter.