The presentation “The First Year of the Implementation of the National Strategy on Human Rights: the Presentation of Monitoring Results”
The presentation “The First Year of the Implementation of the National Strategy on Human Rights: the Presentation of Monitoring Results” will take place on December 9, 2016, at 9:30 am, at the address 45 Vomodymyrska Str., Kyiv, on the premises of the “Harms” creative space.
The members of the Public Monitoring Platform established by the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union and supported by the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights will present “The Report of Monitoring Results of the Implementation of the National Strategy on Human Rights (December 1, 2015 – December 1, 2016)” during the event.
The discussion will include achievements in 2016 and the issues that arise in the process of the National Strategy’s implementation.
The spokespersons of the event are:
- Valeriia Lutkovska, the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights
- Arkadiy Bushchenko, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union
- Oleh Martynenko, the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union
- Mykhailo Kameniev, the Ukrainian youth public organization “Foundation of Regional Initiatives”
- Bohdan Moysa, the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union
- Leonid Lebediev, the Foundation “Change one life – Ukraine”
- Iryna Fedorovych, Co-Chair of the Coalition for Combating Discrimination
- Viktoriia Savchuk, the NGO “Crimea SOS”
Accreditation: until 8 December 2016. You can register by sending your information (full name, name of an NGO, contacts) via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: +38 066 113 75 03
(Contact person – Ksenia Semyorkina).
The activities of UHHRU in the field of the project development of the National Strategy for Human Rights and the Action Plan for its implementation as well as monitoring their performance is supported by the “Human Rights in Action” project of the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
The American people, through the US Agency for International Development (USAID), have provided economic and humanitarian assistance worldwide for nearly 50 years. In Ukraine, USAID provides assistance in areas such as economic development, democracy and governance, health and social sector. Since 1992, the US Agency for International Development has provided Ukraine with technical and humanitarian assistance worth 1.8 billion US dollars. More information about USAID programs in Ukraine is available on the official website of USAID ukraine.usaid.gov and Facebook facebook.com/USAIDUkraine.
If you find an error on our site, please select the incorrect text and press ctrl-enter.