Press conference “The case of February 26”: fabrication technology and political persecution
On February 24 at 12:00 a press conference “The case of February 26: fabrication technology and political persecution. The reconstruction of events and the view of international experts” will be held.
The event will include a presentation of the expert report on these events, prepared by the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union and other well-known human rights organizations.
Organizers: the Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine and UHHRU.
- Yulia Kazdobina, Advisor to the Minister of Information Policy of Ukraine for Crimea;
- Olha Salomatova, an expert of the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights (Poland);
- Sergei Ostaf, OSCE expert, an expert of the Center for Human Rights CReDO (Moldova);
- Refat Chubarov, MP of Ukraine, Chairman of the Mejlis;
- Heorhii Lohvynskyi, MP of Ukraine;
- Oleh Horsunenko, Deputy Prosecutor of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
The event will present the result of research of developments that took place on February 26, 2014, in front of the Verkhovna Rada of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Namely, the report of the International Expert Group on reconstruction and analysis of legal developments on February 26, 2014, and their consequences, prepared with the support and participation of experts of the Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union will be presented.
Address of Ukrinform: 8/16 B. Khmelnytskyi Str. (Metro station “Teatralna”)
Telephone: +38 (044) 279-20-60, 279-00-05
Entrance with service certificates and cards of the National Union of Journalists.
If you find an error on our site, please select the incorrect text and press ctrl-enter.