NGO «MART» is pleased to announce the good news! Winners of the Second Small Grants Contest in Chernihiv region has been selected!
We recall that in late September, NGO “MART” with the support of the European Union announced the second contest of small grants within the project “Ukrainian Regional Platform of Civil Initiatives” to promote the implementation of democratic changes at the local level in Chernihiv region.
To support inter-regional joint initiatives of civil society organizations, youth organizations, and newly formed initiative groups from different regions and to ensure their active participation in democratic changes are the main objectives of the both years of the project that is being implemented in Chernihiv region and the whole Ukraine.
The sent project proposals were evaluating in two stages, one of which was an independent evaluation of the specially created Evaluation Committee.
So now, we are happy to announce the list of organizations that received the highest rating and will receive grants for their projects:
- Center for Psychosocial Help “Resource”. The project “Standing Point 2”.
- NGO “Center for Assistance to Victims of Armed Conflicts “Chernihiv”. The project: “School of an Active Veteran”.
- NGO “Eco City Chernihiv”. The project “Interregional Public Environmental Initiative “LINEA”.
- NGO “The Union of Women of Kulykivschyna.” The project: “Women as Factor of the Local Communities Development.”
- The initiative group “Educational initiatives – Chernihiv”, the coordinator of the project Nizhyn NGO “Mira”. The project: “Decentralization in Education: New Approaches to the Continuous Professional Development of Teachers of Chernihiv Region”.
- NGO “COOPERATION CENTER”. The Project: “Social Animation Studio” Territory of Law “.
I heartily congratulate the winners! I am convinced in the further effective cooperation and wish success in implementing your ideas!
”This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of NGO “Chernihiv regional branch of the Ukrainian Library Association” and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union”.
Tel .: 0936788686